Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Summer Book Haul


Hello everyone, first of all I would like to wish you Eid Mubarak. Today I have a Summer Book Haul for you. First, I thought I would just number them as book haul #1 etc. but after thinking about it, they might be to frequent and it would reach up to #1267561234343 and that would be embarrassing right? 


The first book is the book I am MOST excited about because, since the first time I've heard about it, I just knew I wanted it immediately. A book within a book with objects.... oh my my. The idea is not only brilliant but I also want to marry the authors for making it real. Without further or due, it is S. or Ship of Thesus by J.J. Abrahams and Doug Dorsi. 



It even looks like a borrowed library book (!!!!!)



The book itself on the outside is gorgeous and as you can see it has writings as if it was written with a pen onto it. 



It has objects placed inside it such as postcards, letters etc. (which is brilliaaaaant)



The last two pictures I took from google to show you the objects a bit more clearly. I didn't want to remove mine from the pages they are at because I think they are relevant to the page/event in that part of the book.



I also got Attachments by Rainbow Rowell because I loved both Fangirl and Eleanor and Park. I plan to read the rest of her books now. 


I also got Illumination Night by Alice Hoffman because she is one of my all time favorite authors and her books haunt and captivate me in a way that no other author does. 

Also, could we appreciate my improving photography skills?

Love, 
Alya

No comments:

Post a Comment